- Pre heat oven to 190C
- Blend mushrooms with a food processor so that it resembles mince then fry with a little oil in a medium plan on a high heat till golden brown.
- Finely chop onion, peppers and garlic then add to mushrooms and reduce heat and cook till soft.
- Add wine and vinegar and cook till they’ve evaporated.
- Add tomatoes, yeast extract, herbs de provence and cook on a low heat.
- Meanwhile peel potatoes and add to a pan with the milk, bring to the boil and turn down to a simmer till cooked.
- Once cooked mash with the spread, cheese, mustard and a little of the milk.
- Dice the courgette then add to the tomato sauce.
- Add the tomato sauce to a baking dish, cover that with the mash potato and bake for 25 minutes till the top is crispy.