- 75g Icing sugar (plus extra for dusting)
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 450g Plain flour (plus extra for rolling pastry)
- 175g Koko Spread (plus extra for greasing)
- 100ml Koko Original Milk (plus extra for brushing)
- 200g Ready made mincemeat
- 1 Orange zest (finely grated)
- 40ml Brandy
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Soak mincemeat in brandy overnight.
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Blend icing sugar, cinnamon and flour in a food processor, then add Koko Spread and blend until it looks like crumbs.
- Remove mixture and add Koko Original to form a dough, wrap the dough in cling film and place in the fridge for 20 mins.
- Melt a little Koko Spread and grease cupcake tins.
- Mix together all the mincemeat ingredients.
- Remove dough from the fridge and cut in half and place one half back in the fridge.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface to a 0.5cm thickness and cut out circles to fit into the cupcake tins.
- Fill the cases with the mincemeat and place into the fridge.
- Roll out remining pastry to 0.5cm thickness and cut out circles the same size of the cupcake tins and brush with Koko Original to seal lids.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until pastry is golden brown and crisp and dust with icing sugar.