Stuffed cabbage rolls
- 1 Savoy cabbage
- 1 Onion
- 1 Garlic clove
- 3g Salt
- 150g Koko Cheddar Cheese Alternative
- 10g Fresh oregano
- 200g Chicken mince or 200g tofu mince or soft tofu or 200g Quorn mince
- 50g Breadcrumbs
- 50g Pine nuts
Share this recipe
- Preheat oven to 220c.
- Separate cabbage into single leaves discarding outer leaves.
- Blanch cabbage in boiling water for 3 minutes then run under cold water to cool.
- Chop onion, salt and garlic and fry in a little oil until soft.
- Grate Koko Cheddar and chop oregano discarding any thick stalks.
- Mix onion, garlic and salt with chicken/tofu/Quorn with oregano, breadcrumbs and Koko Cheddar and roll into cylinders.
- Roll cabbage around the cylinders and place on a roasting tray with 100ml of water in the tray, cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile toast pine nuts, serve with the pine nuts as a garnish.