- 3g Seaweed (preferably Dusle)
- 1 Crusty baguette
- Olive oil
- 2 Carrots
- 200g Koko Cream Cheese Alternative
- 10g Chives
- 10g Dill
- 1 Lemon zest
- ½ Juice of a lemon
- 5g Sea salt
- Heat the grill.
- Soak seaweed in warm water.
- Cut baguette into slices and coat with olive oil and toast each side on a tray under the grill until lightly browned.
- Peel carrots then peel into strips of carrot and place in bowl with 3g of sea salt and lemon juice to soften, for half an hour.
- Put Koko Soft Cream Cheese into a mixing bowl.
- Chop herbs and strain water from seaweed and mix into Koko Cream Cheese, mix in lemon zest.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto toast, then place carrot ribbons on top.