Cheesy Leek & Walnut Linguine
- 4 leeks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch salt
- Pinch black pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 500g linguine
- 150g Koko Spread
- 200g Koko Cheddar Cheese Alternative (grated)
- 150g Walnuts
- Extra Koko Cheddar Cheese Alternative topping
Share this recipe
- Cut the leeks lengthways and half them again, into long thin strips.
- Wash the leeks, making sure any dirt is removed.
- Heat a large frying pan with olive oil and add the leeks and salt and black pepper. Cook them at a low temperature for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, making sure they do not burn or stick to the pan.
- While the leeks are cooking, cook linguine according to instructions.
- In a small saucepan heat Koko Cream Cheese and grated Koko Cheddar with a cup of hot water. Stir the sauce until smooth
- Add garlic to the leek pan and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Drain pasta when cooked and toss with cheese sauce, leeks and walnuts.