Mac & Cheese
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cook the macaroni pasta according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a large pan then add garlic on medium heat. Cook for 1 minute then stir in mixed herbs.
- Add Koko Soft Cream Cheese & Koko Original & half of the Koko Cheddar to the pan and stir until all products have melted.
- Add black pepper and cooked macaroni.
- Spread the macaroni mixture into an ovenproof dish then sprinkle the rest of the hard cheese on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.