- 3 tbsp instant coffee mixed with some boiling water
- 300g self-raising flour
- 180g caster sugar
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 300ml Koko Original Like M!lk
- 120ml sunflower oil
- 100g walnuts
- 2 tbsp instant coffee mixed with some hot water
- 125g Koko Spread
- 325 g icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Sift the flour, caster sugar and baking powder into a bowl.
- Mix the milk, oil and cooled coffee and pour into the dry ingredients, mix until combined, add half the chopped nuts.
- Put into your lined baking tins and bake for about 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Leave to cool while you make the frosting.
- To make the frosting, beat the dairy-free spread and then add the icing sugar gradually, then the coffee. Decorate the cooled cake.