Strawberries and cream lollies
- 2 heaped tbsp of Koko Plain Yogurt Alternative
- Small glass of Koko Original Milk
- 6 large strawberries, crushed
- 1tsp sugar
- A dash of honey
Share this recipe
- 1) Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and then carefully pour each one into some lolly moulds before adding in the sticks.
- 2) Freeze for at least 6 hours. When you come to eat one, if you struggle getting the lolly out of the mould, just run it under some warm water for a few seconds and it should easily wriggle itself out!