Easter Egg Brownies
- 200g Dark chocolate
- 200g Koko Original Milk
- 100g Koko Spread
- 185g Self raising flour
- 4 Tbsp Cocoa powder
- 150g Caster sugar
- 1tsp Vanilla seeds/essence
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 150g Doisy & Dam Dark Chocolate Eggs
Share this recipe
- Heat water in a saucepan.
- Place a bowl on top of the saucepan and break the chocolate into the bowl to melt. Continuously stir.
- In a separate saucepan heat Koko Original and Koko Spread until Spread melts then take of the heat.
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Sieve the flour and cocoa powder into a large bowl then mix in Koko Original and Koko Spread, melted chocolate and sugar, vanilla and salt to form a smooth batter.
- Put Mini Eggs in a resealable bag and bash with a rolling pin and spread over the lined baking tray.
- Pour the batter mixture into the lined baking tray with the eggs and place in oven for 20 minutes.