Muesli & Yogurt Pots
- 1 cup Koko Plain Yogurt Alternative
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1 cup raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, and/or sliced strawberries
- ½ cup muesli
Share this recipe
- Gather your cooking equipment: you will need a small bowl, a whisk and two glass tumblers.
- In small bowl, whisk yogurt and agave until smooth.
- Spoon one quarter of the yogurt mixture into each glass. Top with ¼ cup berries, followed by 2 tablespoons granola.
- Repeat layering process with remaining yogurt, berries, and granola. When you’re done, you should have 2 layers of yogurt, berries, and granola. Serve within 15 minutes or granola will start to become soggy.