- 1 Swede
- 1 Parsnip
- 1 Celeriac
- 1 Turnips
- 2 Red onions
- 200g Chicken thigh meat/Quorn chicken pieces
- 3g Dried thyme
- 1 tsp. Mace
- 5g Salt
- Black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 250g Koko Cheddar Cheese Alternative
- Preheat oven to 180c
- Peel and dice swede, parsnip, celeriac and turnips into chunky cubes (5cm approx.).
- Peel and quarter onions.
- Place all the vegetables in a roasting tray with chicken or Quorn, oil, salt, mace, thyme and a pinch of black pepper and bake for 45 mins.
- Whilst cooking toast hazelnuts, chop chives and grate Koko Cheddar.
- After 45 minute remove from the oven, heat grill and cover with cheese and a little extra oil then place under grill until the cheese goes brown.
- Sprinkle with hazelnuts and chives then serve.