Healthy Breakfast Tarts
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 tablespoon tahini
- 1/4 cup agave/maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- 1 1/4 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 cup Koko Plain Yogurt Alternative
- 1/2 cup frozen berries
- 1 tablespoon oats
- 1 banana
- 2 teaspoons blue spirulina
- Chopped fruits, chia seeds, quinoa pops
Share this recipe
- Melt the peanut butter and tahini, mix in the syrup and then the rest of the ingredients. When it has cooled enough to handle, press the mixture into greased tart trays (metal ones with removable bases will make extracting them much easier).
- Bake for 10-15 minutes and allow to fully cool before removing from trays.
- When you are ready to eat the tarts, blend the filling ingredients together and spoon into the bases.
- Decorate with chopped fruits, seeds and a sprinkle of quinoa pops.