Creamy coconut and almond butter oats
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup Koko Unsweetened Milk
- 2 heaped tbsp Koko Plain Yogurt Alternative
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- Strawberries, raspberries and toasted seeds
Share this recipe
- Place oats, water and coconut milk into a pan on a high heat.
- Once the oats start to boil stir them for around 1 minute.
- Turn the heat to low-medium and continue to stir until oats reach your desired consistency.
- Turn off the heat and put oats into a bowl.
- Top your oats with your favourite coconut yoghurt, almond butter, strawberries, raspberries and toasted seeds.