- 4 Strawberries
- 8 Frozen Cherries
- Half a large Orange
- Small handful of frozen Red Currants
- Koko Unsweetened Milk
- 1 tbsp of Koko Plain Yogurt Alternative
- Dark Chocolate, Lime and Coconut Granola (plain Dark Chocolate works just as well)
- Sunflower Seeds
- Desiccated Coconut
- Almond Butter (Optional)
- Blend together your strawberries, cherries, orange, red currants, ice, yoghurt and enough milk to reach the desired consistency.
- Pour into a bowl and top with the desiccated coconut, granola, sunflower seeds, chopped up walnuts and blueberries. (If you're using it) Drizzle over some almond butter and serve!