- 130g sugar
- 3 Tbsp Linwoods Flaxseed
- 120g Koko Spread
- 120g Koko Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 160g all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 100g blueberries
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Place eight muffin case in a muffin tray.
- Mix 3 tablespoon ground flaxseed with 9 tablespoons water. Stir well and set aside for about 5 minutes.
- Combine the sugar, Koko Spread, Koko Greek Yogurt and vanilla in a bowl and stir until well combined. Then add the Flaxseed mixture and stir in.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour with baking powder and salt. Stir into the wet ingredients until combined. Don’t overmix.
- Add in the blueberries.
- Evenly spoon mixture into muffin cases.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Let cool in the pan until set.