Apple & Cranberry Rollagranola Crumble
- 4 medium apples, peeled and sliced
- 200g cranberries
- 300g packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 100ml Koko Original Milk
- 200g Rollagranola Organic & Nutty Granola
- 50g Hazelnuts
- 85g soft Koko Spread
- Serve with
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- In mixing bowl, combine the fruit with 150g brown sugar. Stir in the vanilla, lemon juice, and Koko Original Milk.
- Put into a saucepan, and leave to stew for 30 minutes, regularly stirring, add more Koko Original Milk if mixture sticks or dries out.
- In another mixing bowl, stir together the Rollagranola Organic & Nutty Granola, hazelnuts and remaining brown sugar.
- Stir in Koko Spread until the mixture is crumbly and completely moistened.
- Put the apple-cranberry mixture into a baking dish, as an even layer, and top with the granola crumble.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until the fruit is tender and the topping is golden with juices bubbling up around the edges. Remove from the oven and let cool for at least 15 minutes.