- Halloween biscuit cutters
- Ready to roll icing
- Readymade writing icing
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Beat the Koko Spread and sugar together in a bowl until combined.
- Add the vanilla extract and Koko Original.
- Stir in the flour a little at a time until the mixture comes together as a dough.
- Roll the dough out onto a lightly floured work surface to a thickness of 1cm.
- Cut out the biscuits with the Halloween cutters and carefully place onto the lined baking tray.
- Bake the biscuits for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly golden. Set aside to harden for 20 minutes on a wire cooling rack.
- Once the biscuits are cooled. Roll out the icing to a thickness of ½ cm and cut out the icing with Halloween cutters and carefully place onto the biscuits.
- Add extra decoration with the writing icing.