- Banana & Blueberries
Share this recipe
- Preheat waffle machine.
- Stir the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Slowly stir in Koko Super and vanilla to the dry mix.
- When your waffle maker is heated, pour out the batter and close the machine.
- Allow to cook for around 5 minutes, until golden (this will depend on your machine), once cooked, remove and keep warm and move onto the next waffle.
- Stack waffles and top with sliced banana and blueberries, or your favourite fruits.