- 75g Koko Spread
- 75g sugar
- 1TBSP Koko Original Milk
- 2TSP vanilla extract
- 100g rice flour
- 1TSP baking powder
- (optional fillings, choc chips, fruit etc. We used leftover Easter eggs)
Share this recipe
- 1. Mix the butter and sugar to a cream constancy
- 2. Add milk, vanilla, baking powder and flour and mix well. Add and extras ud like at this point.
- 3. Make small balls of dough on a baking tray and flatten (add any extras on top)
- 4. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for 20 minutes.