- ~ 70gr rolled oats
- ~ 1 loaded tsp desiccated coconut 🥥
- ~ 1 tsp ground cinnamon🥄
- ~ 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg🥄
- ~ 1 loaded tsp organic matcha powder 💚
- ~ 1/2 cup boiling water💧
- ~ 3/4 cup Koko Unsweetened Milk 🥛
- *For the toppings*
- ~ 1 ripe nectarine
- ~ 1/2 ripe banana 🍌
- ~ some oil spray, 1/2 tbsp coconut sugar🥥 + some more cinnamon
- ♡ Add all dry ingredients to a saucepan and stir to combine all powders well.
- ♡ Pour in the boiling water, stir well and leave to rest for 3min so the oats absorbe the water.
- ♡ Switch on the stove on minimum heat and add Koko dairy free milk, stirring with a wooden spoon or spatula to make sure all ingredients are combined and there are no lumps.
- ♡ Cook for about 5min or until your oatmeal acquires a creamy consistency. Stir from time to time while cooking.
- ♡ Whilst your oats are cooking, dice a nectarine and cut your banana in half, splitting in half in the middle too.
- ♡ Place your fruit in a separate greased non-stick pan and add the coconut sugar and some cinnamon. Turn around and stir every now and then, and switch off the stove when golden and caramelised.
- ♡ Add the oatmeal and fruits to your favourite serving bowl and I finished it off with some chopped roasted hazelnut 🌰