- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 400g tin of mixed beans
- 3 tbsp Koko Plain Yogurt Alternative
- Heat up olive oil in a pan on a medium heat.
- Chop onion and gently fry, occasionally stirring for 5 minutes or until almost translucent. Chop and add garlic and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Mix in all spices to the onion and garlic and fry on a low heat, constantly stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes, mixed beans and Koko Plain to the pan and simmer on a low heat for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once the bread has been toasted, spread with Koko Spread or Koko Cream Cheese.
- Layer the Creamy Greek Beans over the toast and top with chopped parsley and olives.