- 1x Cup - rolled oats
- 1x Cup - Koko Original Milk (or half water and half milk)
- 1x Apple, cut into chunks
- 1x Tsp - cinnamon
- 1x splash of water
- TOPPINGS: (any, but these are an example)
- 1x Tbsp - chia seeds
- 1x Tbsp - hemp seeds
- 1x Tbsp - peanut butter
- 1x Tsp - maple syrup
- 1. Simmer the oats in the milk and water in a saucepan on the hob at a low heat for 5 mins or so.
- 2. Meanwhile, steam the cut up apple with the cinnamon and a splash of water. Stir occasionally.
- 3. Check the porridge is the right consistency, and then serve with as many toppings as you like!