- 140g oats
- 125g plain flour
- 40g ground almonds
- 1 tsp baking power
- 2 tsp almond essence
- 110g Koko Spread
- 100ml Koko Super Milk
- 2 ripe bananas
- 175g sultanas
Share this recipe
- Mix all the dry ingredients (oats, plain flour, ground almonds & baking powder) in a mixing bowl.
- Put Koko Spread into a microwavable bowl and melt for 20 seconds on a medium heat setting.
- Blend Koko Super and bananas in a blender until smooth.
- Add wet ingredients (Koko Spread, Koko Super, bananas & almond essence) to the dry ingredients and mix.
- Mix in sultanas.
- Mixture should be quite wet, put to one side for 30 minutes (this will let the oats absorb the liquid).
- While the mixture is sitting preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Line two large baking trays with grease proof paper.
- After 30 minutes, stir the mixture. Separate into 18 balls and place on to baking trays.
- Cook for 16 minutes or until golden brown.