Blueberry Chia Pudding with Blueberry swirl yoghurt, Pistachio Crumble & Strawberry Compote
- Blueberry Chia Pudding Ingredients:
- ¼ cup Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
- 1 cup Koko Original Milk
- Pinch of Cinnamon (Optional)
- 1tsp Agave Nectar or Maple Syrup
- ⅓ cup Chia Seeds
- Blueberry Swirl Yoghurt Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup Koko Plain Yogurt Alternative
- 10 blueberrys blended up with 1 table spoon of Koko coconut milk
- Pistachio Crumble Ingredients:
- 1 Tbsp shelled pistachio
- 1/2 tsp flaked almonds
- 1 table spoon of plain granola (or your own baked oats)
- 1 tsp shelled hemp
- Strawberry Compote Ingredients:
- 1.5 cups of strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice or water
Share this recipe
- Add the chia pudding ingredients (Excluding the chia seeds) to a Blender or Food Processor and combine for 10-15 seconds, until smooth.
- Transfer the “Blueberry Milk” to a sealable jar or container, and add in the Chia Seeds. Mix well and let sit for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, mix the Pudding one more time (to ensure no “clumps” are at the bottom), then cover and place in the fridge for a minimum of 5 hours, preferably overnight.
- Gather the ingredients for the strawberry compote. Rinse the strawberries, pat them dry, and then hull the fruit. Cut very large strawberries in half or quarters; leave smaller strawberries whole. Put the berries in a saucepan. Add the sugar and juice or water. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer until the strawberries are all soft and just starting to fall apart and the liquid thickens, between 5 to 10 minutes. Taste and add more sugar if you like.
- Mix together in a bowl all the pistachio crumble ingredients. Also mix together the blueberry blend with the yoghurt.
- Use all four components of this dish to create a beautiful masterpiece. It can be layered in any way, or what I do is put the blueberry chia pudding at the bottom of my bowl and then add the yoghurt and compote on top and then sprinkle the pistachio crumble on top.