- 1/2 cup dry quinoa rinsed
- 3/4 cup Koko Original Milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon + more for sprinkling
- pinch of salt
- 1 banana, chopped
- 1/3 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- Whatever takes your fancy
Share this recipe
- I made quinoa cooked in coconut milk, added a ton of vanilla and cinnamon, then covered it in fruit and almonds. I was completely fanatic about the texture, but not only that: it kept me full FOR-EV-ER. Like forever! Since then, I’ve been making obsessive combinations of assorted fruit and nuts, and this is currently my favorite. Toasted pecans, chopped bananas, and heaven.
- Combine quinoa, coconut milk, cinnamon, and vanilla in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer, cover, and let cook for 15 minutes until quinoa can be fluffed with a fork.
- Divide quinoa into two bowls then cover with bananas, pecans, and a few extra drizzles of coconut milk.