- Half a cup of porridge oats
- 1/2 a tsp of mixed spice
- 1/2 a tsp of vanilla extract
- Koko Original Milk
- 2tbsp of mixed raisins and peel
- 1-2tbsp maple syrup
- Thumbsized piece of marzipan (optional - kind of!!)
- 1. Cook the oats and milk in a sauce pan on medium until they start to thicken. I find keeping stirring them makes them creamier at the end.
- 2. Add in the mixed spices, mixed raisin and peel and vanilla. Save a few rasins for serving.
- 3. After about 5-10 minutes the oats should have absorbed the milk, if its too thick just add a splash more milk and turn down the heat.
- 4.Stir in the maple syrup to sweeten. (I like them sweet)
- 5.Chop up the marzipan into wee squares and mix through.
- 6.Serve with the remaining maple syrup and the remaining rasins.