Creamy Coconut Overnight Oats
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup Koko Original Milk
- 2 tbsp Koko Plain Yogurt Alternative
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp honey/maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 ripe banana
- Pumpkin seeds, cashews, almonds, any nuts you like
- Coconut chips, Cacao nibs, Goji berries
Share this recipe
- Mix your oats, chia seeds, honey, cinnamon powder and Koko yogurt together in a bowl.
- Add in the Koko milk and stir, mixing well.
- Put it in the fridge overnight.
- Take it out in the morning and add on the banana, nuts, coconut chips, cacao nibs and goji berries.
- Drizzle peanut butter.
- Devour :)