- 300g Dark Chocolate
- 6 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 100g Koko Spread
- 150g Digestive Biscuits
- 50g Freedom Mallows Marshmallows
- 55g Doisy & Dam Mini Eggs
- 3 Mummy Meagz Chuckie Eggs (chopped up)
- Icing sugar (to dust)
- Heat water in a saucepan.
- Place a bowl on top of the saucepan and break the chocolate into the bowl to melt. Continuously stir and add in maple syrup.
- Add Koko Spread into the bowl, continue to stir until melted.
- Line a shallow baking tray with baking paper.
- Place biscuits into a sealable bag and bash into small pieces.
- Combine chocolate mixture with digestive biscuits, marshmallows, mini eggs and chuckie eggs and spread into the lined baking tray.
- Place in fridge to cool. Once set, cut into pieces and dust with icing sugar.