- Apples (????use as many apples as you want and of any kind - I have used Braeburn on this recipe). For quantities depending on how many pots you want to prepare- usually is 1 medium apple per pot)
- Cinnamon (1 tsp per 2 apples)
- Honey or agave syrup (1 tsp per 2 apples)
- Koko Plain Yogrt!
- Gluten free granola
- Honey or agave syrup for topping
- Chop apples
- Cook in the microwave for 2 mins
- Add a teaspoon of cinnamon and honey or agave syrup and return to the microwave for a further 2 mins
- Add 2 tablespoons of granola at the bottom of your glass/pots (I use gluten free) . You can also add nuts or cranberries, raisins, etc.
- Add 3-4 big tablespoons of Koko Plain
- Top is up with 2 tablespoons of the baked apple and a drizzle of honey or agave syrup