Vanillla Protein Banana Bread
- 3 large black bananas
- 25g Koko Spread
- 100ml Koko Unsweetened Milk
- 25g brown sugar
- 125g plain flour
- 100g vanilla protein powder (I used Myprotein soya vanilla protein)
- 20g Sweet Freedom Vanilla syrup
- 3 heaped tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 50g dried fruit or nuts (optional)
Share this recipe
- Heat oven to 200C/180C.
- Blend together peeled bananas, Koko Spread and Koko Milk, then mix well with brown sugar.
- Add plain flour, protein powder and vanilla syrup.
- Then stir in baking powder, baking powder, apple cider vinegar and cinnamon.
- Add 50g dried fruit.
- Bake in loaf tin for 20 minutes.
- Check and cover with foil if the cake is browning.
- Bake for another 20 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool a little before slicing.