This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland aged 16 or over, excluding anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
No purchase necessary. Internet access is required.
Promotion Period: Enter daily between 00.01 GMT on Monday the 4th November 2019 and 23.59 GMT on Sunday the 24th November 2019 inclusive.
Visit www.kokodairyfree.com/win-a-smoothie-bundle and fill in the online form providing your details (first name, last name, email address, recipe title, ingredients, method and recipe image).
- Maximum of one entry per person per day. Maximum of one prize per household. The recipe upload is only open to all legal and permanent residents of the UK and Northern Ireland aged 16 years or over, except:
- our employees or our holding or subsidiary companies’ employees;
- employees of our agents or suppliers or our holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the Competition or its administration; or
members of the immediate families.
Your recipe submission
- Before you submit your recipe via the website, you will be required to confirm, by ticking the relevant boxes on the website, that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Your recipe must not contain or comprise items, text or images which:
- are defamatory or libelous of any person;
- are obscene, offensive, profane, hateful, violent or inflammatory;
- are likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm, annoy or injure any other person;
- are in contempt of court;
- are illegal or which advocate, promote, incite any third party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age or any other trait;
- infringe any copyright, database right, proprietary business information, trademark or another intellectual property right of any other person;
- violate any privacy right of any other person;
- breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or
- contain any commercial solicitations, advertising or which promote the services of our competitors or any other person.
- We will not accept recipe entries that are:
- automatically generated by computer, macros or other automated means;
- completed by third parties, trade or consumer group and/or in bulk;
- illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
- copies and not originals; or
- We reserve the right to disqualify you at any time if:
- your recipe does not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full;
- we believe your recipe has been automatically generated by computer, macros or other automated means by, for example, the use of “script”, “brute force”, identity
- masking by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own or any other automated means
- your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the recipe upload.
- The recipe upload is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any third party. By submitting a recipe entry, you understand and agree that you are entering into these terms and conditions with us, and not with a third party.
- There is no charge to upload your recipe using the processes set out above.
3x smoothie vouchers in total (1 voucher will be issued to the winner each week of the prize draw) from The Honestly Good Smoothie Company worth £47.50 each. Vouchers are issued by Activation.
Prize Draw Winner Selection
1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received once a week during the Prize Draw Period. The prize draw will be conducted on the Monday following the end of each week. The prize draw will take place on the following dates:
- Monday 11th November 2019
- Monday 18th November 2019
- Monday 25th November 2019
The Honest Smoothie Company only offer subscriptions for smoothie bundles. The voucher offered to the winning participant is of that amount of a subscription. The winning participant can select a box of 10 smoothies or 5 smoothies. The winning consumer will then be prompted at checkout to enter their voucher code and register for an account. To redeem the voucher:
- Head over to honestly-good.co.uk
- Click “Get Started” or “Choose my box”
- Choose a smoothie box and customise
- Enter the gift card number (printed on the front) on the last page of the checkout
- Hit “Confirm”
An account can be deleted at any time by clicking on “My Account” and canceling it right away. Participants will need to enter their card details when registering and redeeming their voucher, but nothing will be charged. Participants will need to cancel their subscription once they have redeemed their voucher, so as not to get charged for a new subscription.
Prize Draw Winner Notification
- The winner will be contacted via the email address used on entry within three working days of the Prize Draw and will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize, eligibility and further delivery information within 14 days of initial contact. If the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
- The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their first name and town of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion. Subject to the consent of the winners, the first name and town of the winners will be available 4 weeks after the close of the Prize Draw Period by emailing: INFO@KOKODAIRYFREE.COM for a minimum of 8 weeks. The winners may object to their information being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced. The winners further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter will substitute another prize for it of equal or higher value.
- The winners should allow 28 days for delivery of their Prize from the date of acceptance of their prize.
Intellectual property and ownership of entries
- By submitting your recipe and any accompanying material, you agree to:
- assign to Koko all your intellectual property rights in such entry, i.e. in your recipe description and your picture with full title guarantee; and
- waive all moral rights in and to your recipe and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
- allow us to publish your Koko recipe creation with your name and town of residency if entered via the website during the upload period.
- In so far as any of the intellectual property rights in your recipe may not be wholly or validly assigned to us, you agree to grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence to use any such intellectual property rights in the recipe and any accompanying materials to display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-license such intellectual property rights in connection with any publicity of the upload/recipe page or for any other promotional use in any other media of our choosing including but not limited to:
- on any of our or our affiliates’ websites;
- on any of our or our affiliates’ Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media platforms; or
- in our marketing literature.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including where there is infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter and any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
- An entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- Unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, this Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by any third party.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: FIRST GRADE INTERNATIONAL LTD, COCONUT HOUSE, TAY COURT, ISIDORE ROAD, BROMSGROVE, B60 3FQ, UNITED KINGDOM.