You Had Me At Coconut
- 200g plain flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 250ml Koko Original Milk
- 125ml water
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Koko Spread (for greasing the pan)
Share this recipe
- Mix together the dry ingredients: the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Pour in the Koko milk, water and melted coconut oil.
- Stir it up, until just combined. Don’t worry about it being super smooth, to keep them light and fluffy we don’t want to overmix.
- Heat your pan over a high heat. Grease the pan with Koko dairy free spread.
- Pour 1/4 of the batter into middle of the pan. Cool until you see bubbles, flip it over and cook for another minute or until golden.
- Top with fruit and maple syrup to enjoy your tropical hit of coconut in your morning pancakes!