WHO SAYS YOU CANT HAVE CHEESECAKE FOR BREAKFAST!
- Pack of Oreos
- 30g melted coconut oil
- Block of silken tofu
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (taste it and alter depending on sweetness level you want
- 1 tub of the Koko Cream Cheese Alternative
- Anything you like!
- I crumbled more Oreos and drizzled melted biscoff -
Share this recipe
- First the base: blitz Oreos and coconut oil in blender then pat down into you prelined tin of choice
- (Place in freezer while you prep the middle)
- Next: the cheese: again add all ingredients into a food processor and blitz, adjust the flavour to your liking. Then pour on top of Oreo base
- Toppings!: melted a LARGE scoop of biscoff and drizzle on top with added crushed Oreos
- Then back in the freezer for 2-3 hours to chill
- Cut and serve!