Unicorn (n)ice cream bowl
- 2 frozen sliced bananas
- 100g Koko Greek Style Yogurt
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- 2 tbsp (white) chia seeds + 30ml Koko unsweetened milk
- 1 tsp blue spirulina powder
- 1 tsp pitaya powder
Share this recipe
- Mix the chia seeds with Koko milk and set aside for 15-20min to create chia pudding.
- Blend the sliced bananas, Greek style Koko yogurt, cashew butter and chia pudding until smooth.
- Divide the ice cream mixture into two bowls; add blue spirulina to one bowl and pitaya powder to the other, mix them into the ice cream throughly.
- Scoop the blue and pink ice cream mixtures into a (coconut ;)) bowl alternately.
- Serve with favourite toppings...