- 1 cup fresh and ripe strawberries (8-10)
- 1/2 cup Koko Vanilla Yogurt Alternative or Koko Strawberry Yogurt Alternative
- 1/2 cup Koko Original Milk
- 1 teaspoon Sugar (or however sweet you want to make it)
- 2 whole Strawberries with Leaves (to make it look nice), optional
Share this recipe
- Wash the ripe and fresh strawberries, remove the stems and put them in a blender jar.
- Add the strawberry yogurt, milk and sugar.
- Blend until it becomes a smooth puree. Split the two strawberries halfway through the center. Place each one of them on the rim of two cups. Pour the prepared smoothie in the two cups and serve.
- use the same type of cup when you are measuring
- you can add some ice to make it more refreshing