Peachy Delight Smoothie Bowl 🍑
- 1/2x banana 🍌(fried)
- 1/2x peach 🍑 (sliced)
- 1x tbs chia seeds
- 1x tbs cocoa nibs
- 1x tbs plain granola
Warm Berry Mix
- 1x cup frozen berries (any type you want!)
Share this recipe
- Blend all smoothie ingredients in a blender until a good thick consistency. If it’s too thin, add more ice cubes and Koko yogurt, if too thick, add plant milk or more water.
- Cook warm berry mix in a pot until the berries start to melt and has a more liquid consistency.
- Take one banana and slice and fry until golden brown on both sides - approx 10x minutes in total. (Add some maple syrup for an extra sweet kick!)
- Now prepare your smoothie bowl.
- Pour smoothie mix into a bowl. Use granola to line one edge of the bowl. Place warm berry mix into the bowl, aligning next to the granola. Repeat with the chia seeds. Repeat again with cocoa nibs. Place your fried banana neatly next to the cocoa nibs and then finish with your peach slices!
- You can use any fruit you want to mix it up each time 👍🏼