- 40g oats
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 120ml Koko Unsweetened Milk
- Peanut butter
- 300g frozen strawberries
- 3tbsp chia seeds
- 3tbsp steviala sweet&toffee
- 60ml water
Share this recipe
- Start with making the chia jam.
- Place frozen fruit in a pan with water melt over a low heat on the stove top.
- While the berries are softening add in the chia seeds and syrup and stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool in the saucepan for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a clean, sterile jar and refrigerate.
- For the oatmeal, put a pot on medium heat. Add the oats, milk, banana and peanut butter.
- Mix well and cover till there is a boil.
- Reduce the heat and continuously stir till it becomes creamy.
- Remove from heat and empty in a bowl.
- Top with desired toppings. I added peanut butter, chia jam, yogurt, banana, strawberries. Enjoy!