NO ADD SUGAR VEGAFFLES GLUTEN FREE
- 80gr GLUTEN FREE PORRIDGE OATS
- 100ml Koko Unsweetened Milk
- 10gr COCONUT OIL
- 1/3tsp BAKING POWDER
- 1tsp STEVIA
- VANILLA ESSENCE as you like it
- Suggested topping:
- - COCOA POWDER + KOKO UNSWEETENED
- - BANANA
Share this recipe
- You can use Oat flour or make your own in seconds just blending some porridge oats, what save some pennies and is very useful for adding in your milkshakes.
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave. If you like, you could use sunflower oil instead.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a medium size bowl.
- Get your waffle machine ready. Once it’s hot, ladle the batter and seal, following the machine instructions until the waffles are cooked.
- Serve and use you favorite topping. I suggest you to use a cocoa powder and Koko unsweetned blend with some bananas slices.Feel free to top them in your way.