Mixed Berry Porridge
- Porridge, Koko Original Milk, flaked almonds, Linseeds, sunflower seeds, honey
Share this recipe
- Half a cup of oats and 1.5 cups of koko coconut milk into a saucepan, bring it to the boil and then turn the heat off and put the lid on and leave to sit for 5 mins.
- Meanwhile add a handful of frozen berries to a saucepan and a teaspoon of sugar with a splash of water and bring that to the boil too to soften and warm the berries.
- Once the porridge and berries are done: spoon some of the sweet liquid from the berries into the bottom of the bowl, the porridge ontop then the berries over that.
- Next add seeds of choice (mine were sunflower, and linseed) I also added flaked almonds and Honey.