Mini cookie crisp cereal
- 50g vegan chocolate protein powder
- 60g oats
- 100mls Koko Original Milk
- Dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
Share this recipe
- Process half the oats in a food processor to create oat flour.
- Combine with the rest of the oats and vegan protein.
- Add the milk, peanut butter and chocolate chips to create a dough.
- Start using your hands to combine the dough well.
- Start to roll small bits of the dough into mini cookie shapes and place on a baking tray.
- Pop into the oven for 10 minutes at 185degrees Celsius.
- Leave to cool and enjoy a bowl with hot Koko coconut milk!
- -makes about 25-30 mini cookies-