Mega yoghurt bowl
- 1/2 pot Koko Plain Yogurt Alternative
- 1 scoop @myvegan salted caramel protein powder
- 1 apple- Stewed apple
- @meridianfoods crunchy almond butter
- Chia seeds
- Flax seeds
Share this recipe
- Cut up your apple and place in a saucepan with 1 cup water and cinnamon. Leave to simmer for around 10-15 minutes until the apples have softened. Stir regularly.
- Mix the protein powder into the yoghurt until smooth.
- Once the stewed apple is done, mix in the almond butter and place on one side of your bowl.
- On the other side, add in the yoghurt and sprinkle some granola in the middle.
- Top with seeds!