Key Lime Pie Smoothie
- 2 x Lotus Biscoff Caramelised Biscuits (crushed up in small-ish pieces)
- 1 slice of lime (round, to go into the glass, if it is see through, otherwise not needed)
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1/2 Mango
- 1.5 frozen Bananas
- 100ml Koko Original Milk
- 5 tsp. Koko Plain Yogurt Alternative
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Nu U Ultimate Greens Blend (powder) (if you want a stronger colour use more)
- Food Heaven Heavenly Whipped Cream
- fresh Mango slices
- coconut shreds
- Nu U Ultimate Greens Blend (powder)
Share this recipe
- Add the crushed up Lotus Biscuits into the bottom of the glass.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the smoothie into a blender and blend until smooth and thick.
- Take the slice of lime and position it on the front of the inside of the glass. Hold it in place, while pouring the smoothie on top of the crushed biscuits. Ensure to do it slowly and from a low height so that the biscuits stay on the bottom of the glass.
- If you don't have a see-through glass (but a coloured one, or a bowl), you can leave the slice of lime out. It only serves as a decoration.
- Once the smoothie filled the glass, squirt the whipped cream as per desire on top. Then decorate with fresh Mango slices, coconut shreds and a bit of greens powder. You can also grate the lime and use that on top of the whipped cream.
- Find yourself a comfortable location to sit and relax, and ENJOY!