Healthy banana pancakes with Greek style yogurt, honey and maple nuts
- 4 eggs
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1 tsp of cinnamon and nutmeg
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 a tsp of bicarbonate of soda
- 1-2 tbsp of Koko Greek Alternative (more to serve with)
- honey for drizzling
- mixed nuts including (optional homemade maple pecans - heat a little sugar, then when melted add in maple syrup and add the pecans. Let it all cool and then break them up and add them on top to serve :)
Share this recipe
- Whisk the eggs, add spices, salt and vanilla and mix. Mash the banana, add in the yogurt and mix very well. Then add to the egg mixture and whisky well. Dollop spoonfuls of mixture onto a hot frying pan and cook for a couple of minutes each side (until you can see bubbles) and then flip cook for another minute.
- Top with the honey, more lovely yogurt, crunchy nuts and your candied pecans in if you made them.