Fruity Winter Bowl
- 1 cup of porridge oats
- 100ml Koko Unsweetened Milk
- 25g Koko Plain Yogurt Alternative
- 50g mixed berries
- 1tbsp honey
- 3tb peanut butter
- Handful of chocolate buttons
- Handful of mixed seeds
Share this recipe
- Start by making the fruity compote by adding the mixed berries to a saucepan with a splash of water and honey. Warm over a medium heat, until the berry mixture turns thick and gloopy.
- Whilst the berries are cooking, warm the Koko Unsweetened Milk over a medium heat. Once it is warm, add the porridge oats and stir until fully combined and it becomes thicker.
- When the porridge consistency is to your liking, pour into your favourite bowl and begin assembling.
- Carefully top the oats with the fruity compote. Then add dollops of Koko Plain Yoghurt around the compote, along with drizzles of peanut butter. Finish by sprinkling over a handful of chocolate buttons and mixed seeds.