FREE VEGAN CHOCONUT CAKES
- 40g GROUND ALMONDS
- 20g EXTRA VIRGIN COCONUT OIL
- FEW DROPS VANILLA EXTRACT or 1/2 tsp STEVIA
- 1 SACHET VEGE-GEL
- 500ml Koko Unsweetened Milk
- 4tbsp COCOA POWDER
- Desiccated coconut, sugar free white chocolate chips or chopped nuts.
Share this recipe
- Put 40g of ground almonds in a bowl and add few drops of vanilla or stevia to sweet the mix.
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave and pour it into the bowl and mix.
- Divide this base mix between 4 little bows and press with a tea spoon to make it flat.
- Choconut cake
- Bring 300ml of KOKO UNSWEETENED to boil.
- Put the rest of the drink in a bowl and and the Vege-Gel sachet and de Cocoa Powder. Mix well.
- When the 300ml of KOKO are boiling, add the mix and lower the hit.
- Keep stiring the mix until boiling. Then the cooking time has finished.
- Pour the mix carefully on the bowls. Cover them with some foil and maybe a rubber and put them into the fridge.
- After 2 hours chilling in your fridge (they don´t need Netflix or Binaural music ) they will be ready to consume.
- Hope you enjoy it!