Dexter’s Super Fruity Porridge
- 1 cup Porridge oats
- 2 cups Koko Unsweetened Milk
- 2 tbsp Flaxseeds
- 1 Banana (chopped)
- Handful of fresh blueberries
- Handful of dried apricots (chopped)
- A dozen or so flame raisins
- A spoonful of your favourite yoghurt
Share this recipe
- Warm the milk before adding the oats and heat gently. Stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
- After 5 minutes remove from heat.
- Put flax seeds into oats and milk and stir well.
- Spoon porridge into bowl and top with fruits and yogurt making it as pretty as possible
- (Created by Dexter, aged 5)