Cranberry & Mixed Seeds Waffle
- 1 cup of wholemeal flour (or gluten free)
- 1 cup of Koko Unsweetened Milk
- Handful of mixed seeds.
- A few dried cranberries.
- 1 tsp baking powder.
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar.
- Koko Plain Yogurt Alternative
Share this recipe
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add the milk & vinegar. Mix everything together thoroughly. Pour into your waffle machine/mould & bake for 10 minutes. If using the oven temp 200⁰C.
- Top with yoghurt, fruit, cinnamon & a few seeds and cranberries.