Comfort Chocolate Topped Oats
- 40g oats
- 130ml Koko Super Milk
- 1 banana
- 30g peanut butter
- Fruit of choice for toppings
- Maple syrup
Share this recipe
- Mix oats and koko Super and cook on a medium heat until it starts to thicken.
- Smash a banana with a fork and add to the pan and give a good stir.
- Add 20g peanut butter and mix in to the oats while still on the heat.
- Once mixed pour into a bowl and add final 10g peanut butter.
- Top with choice of berries and other fruit (I used half a clementine, blueberries and kiwi) and a good helping of choc-chips.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and enjoy 😋