Coconut and Blueberry Rice Pudding
- Koko Koko Unsweetened Milk
- Pudding rice
- Sweetener of your choice
- Desiccated coconut (optional)
Share this recipe
- Measure 60g pudding rice into a saucepan (or enough to fill your bowl!) and cover well with the coconut milk. Cook on a medium heat until the rice soaks up the milk - you might want to add more milk as you go to make it extra creamy!
- When the rice is soft and creamy, add in your choice of sweetener and some blueberries - this will make it turn beautifully purple!
- Pour into your bowl and sprinkle some desiccated coconut and blueberries on the top for some extra goodness.
- Cosy up on the couch or in bed and enjoy.