Carrot Cake Oats
- 1 large-sized carrot, grated
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp of sugar/sweetener (or to taste)
- a very small amount of salt
- 40g oats
- 400ml Koko Original Milk
- 3 tbsp sultanas and/or raisins (optional)
- 1 tbsp Koko Cream Cheese AlternativeAlternative. Add a little bit of granulated sweetener or icing sugar if you wish
Share this recipe
- Stir all the ingredients together thoroughly (except cream cheese).
- ~ Microwave
- Place in a microwavable bowl and heat on full power for 2 minutes
- Stir thoroughly.
- Microwave further 2 minutes (times will vary based on your microwave’s wattage)
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 4-6 minutes, stirring it every now and again.
- Top with cream cheese, serve and enjoy!